WE INCORPORATE OUR FIVE CORE ‘HEART’ VALUES OF HAPPINESS, EXCELLENCE, AMBITION, RESPECT AND TOLERANCE IN ALL ASPECTS OF OUR WORK, UNDERPINNING OUR EXCELLENCE FOR ALL MOTTO.
Our daily work is underpinned by our core values. You will see the values lived and breathed in every element of school life. Our values help to ensure that students prosper because we have unceasingly high expectations and aspirations for their academic progress as well as their character development.
Excellence for All – at Trinity, we strongly believe that education opens doors and has the power to change lives. We are therefore relentlessly striving for excellence for all our students so they can realise their talents and create their futures.
Trinity High School is a school powered by a big heart, ambitious culture and exceptional staff and student relationships. It is an inspirational environment that allows memorable and high impact learning to take place.
Our aims are to;
- Ensure pupils prosper because we have unceasingly high expectations and aspirations for their academic progress as well as their character development.
- Create and maintain a happy, caring community where students are encouraged to take responsibility for their own learning and development
- Ensure that pupils grow into confident, articulate young adults who contribute selflessly to their families and local community.
- Help to close the gap of social inequalities and work with families to ensure that no student is disadvantaged by their social context.
- Provide a range of creative and stimulating experiences that broaden students’ horizons and aspirations and allow them to develop qualities that help them to become confident citizens who respect others and make a full and highly positive contribution in 21st century modern Britain.
TRINITY HIGH SCHOOL AND SIXTH FORM CENTRE – A SCHOOL BUILT AROUND A BIG HEART…
H – Happiness – At Trinity we strive to have the happiest school community. To do this we ‘Get it Right’ every day and care for others around us. We expect all our students to be positive role models, always be kind and communicate positively with all members of our school community.
E – Excellence – we celebrate our achievements and are proud of our efforts. We expect every student to always give their best, building on success and learning from mistakes.
A – Ambition – We challenge everyone to set aspirational goals and provide support to achieve them. We expect all our students to chase big dreams and have audacious goals.
R – Respect – At Trinity we are respectful of ourselves and others. We commit to following our very simple rules and understand how rules create a calm and orderly community.
T – Tolerance – At Trinity we are tolerant of the different beliefs and opinions of others. We celebrate difference and welcome the opportunity to belong to a diverse and inclusive Trinity family.