TRINITY HIGH SCHOOL & SIXTH FORM CENTRE
NORMAL HIRE CHARGES W.E.F. 01/09/2019
Classroom, Changing Rooms (see note below) N/A – Classrooms not let out (whiteboards)
Main Hall, Dining Hall £51.000 per 2 hours – ie £25.50 per hour
Sports Hall £34.50 (1 hr) £69.00 (2 hrs)
Sports Hall with Cricket Mats/Nets £36.50 (1 hr) £73.00 (2 hrs)
Gym £28.50 (1 hr) £57.00 (2 hrs)
Fitness Room N/A
Conference Room P.O.A.
All Weather 5-a-side (third) Pitch £36.00 (1 hr)
Field – Grass Football Pitch £30.00 (1.5 hrs)
Meeting Room N/A
Car Parking £2.10 per Day
1. It is hoped that these prices will remain unchanged until 31/08/2020 but we reserve the right to review them at any time in the light of prevailing circumstances.
2. All prices, except where stated are for a TWO-hour session. This is the minimum charge under normal circumstances.
3. These prices are for non-profit making organisations.
4. Where an organisation is unable to confirm that it has its own public liability insurance cover to a minimum of £1 million, it is a requirement that the hirer should be covered by the County’s policy. The premium of 10% of the hiring fee, with a minimum charge of £2, will be added to the hiring fee.
5. V.A.T. will be added to these prices where applicable.
6. When heating is required there will be an additional charge of £15.00 per hour. We must be informed of the exact times when heating is required.
7. When the use of a piano is required there will be an additional charge of £8.00 per 2 hours or part thereof.
8. Toilet facilities are provided free of charge but changing accommodation is NOT included except for the Sports Hall, Astro Turf and Gym.
9. Accounts for all bookings must be settled at least 7 days in advance. Failure to do so may result in the withdrawal of facilities.
10. Hirers must make themselves fully conversant with evacuation procedure in case of fire and with the school’s Health & Safety policy. A copy of the relevant extract of the policy will accompany the application form. Copies of the full document are available on request.
11. Cancellation charges may apply where a hirer does not allow sufficient notice to allow a cancelled slot to be re-let.