APPOINTMENT OF PREFECTS
Can you uphold our values of Excellence for All?
The role will involve:
- Speaking to and listening to your peers
- Support the school and its staff to make positive changes in the school life of our students and our staff
- Acting as an ambassador for the school – leading tours for guests and visitors to the school
- Meeting with peers and staff within the school, taking part in press events to promote the school within the wider community
- Getting involved in evening events (Parents’ Evening, Open Evening, Presentation Evening, Shows and Concerts) – acting as guides and representatives of the school
- Participating in interviews for new job appointments
- Producing a weekly newsletter slot as well as maintaining an area of the school website
- Supporting new students in their transition – New Intake Day and in new Year 9 Tutor Groups
- Supporting teachers both in and out of lessons
- Supporting a variety of events throughout the year.
The qualities you will need to have:
- Good communication skills
- The ability to be a role model
- The ability to take responsibility
- The ability to show initiative
- The ability to work as part of a team and at times lead the work of a team.
- Good organisational skills
- Good time management skills
- Pride in your uniform
- Consistently good manners
- Excellent work ethic
- Excellent behaviour
- The ability to think creatively.
The school prefect application process takes place in the Summer Term in readiness to take post after May Half Term.
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference here at Trinity High School, please complete and submit an Application Form.